Data Driven. Patient Focused.
Surgeons tell us that they are frustrated with surgical training practices today. They expect their training experiences to be dynamic, innovative, realistic, and customizable to multiple procedure/patient specifics. Marion Surgical is working with surgeons from around the globe to build a truly next generation suite of surgical simulators.
Through virtual reality, Marion Surgical enable surgeons to learn, collaborate, practice, and share procedures in a realistic, safe, cloud-hosted environment.
CEO & Cofounder
- PhD Computer science background.
- Track record selling 3D software (CAD/CAM) and hardware solutions (3D printers) to the MEDTECH Space.
Dr. Rajiv Singal
CMO & Cofounder
- Urologic Surgeon at Michael Garron Hospital.
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Surgery at the University of Toronto.
Haptic Design Engineer
- Research, design, and development of haptic feedback tools to be used in virtual surgery simulation.
Board Advisor/ Investor
- Successful serial tech Entrepreneur with multiple million dollar exits.
- Prior Board Experience: Verafin,Celtx and Lookbook.
CFO, CA, CMA
- Serial entrepreneur focused on M&A, growth strategy and team building. Tax specialist with additional depth in healthcare leadership.
Phuoc Duong MD
- Paediatric Cardiologist/Cardiac Imaging Specialist
- Co-founder of HoloMedicine Association.
- Alder Hey Children’s Hospital UK.
“Advances in simulation technology continue to push the field of surgical education forward. Coupling immersive virtual reality (VR) simulation with a physical console allows the incorporation of haptic feedback into a virtual operating room, to more accurately simulate the technical steps of advanced surgical procedures.”
Mitch Goldenberg (Toronto)
Jason Lee (Toronto)
Time Averch (UPMC Pittsburgh)
Mohammed Shahait (UPMC Pittsburgh)